In order to enroll with NLRO, you must have a transcript showing successful completion of eighth grade. You will need that transcript in a digital format (either a PDF or a scanned photo) to begin the application process.
Once you have your transcript, fill out the NLRO Application. There is a $75 application fee that may be paid by credit card and you will attach your transcript. After completing the NLRO Application, you will be contacted by an Admissions Advisor, who will give you further instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact an admissions advisor by phone at 601-982-8003 or by email at email@example.com for answers concerning the program and/or enrollment.
- Completion of an application submission requires the submission of a federal, state, city or county government-issued picture ID card or a federal, state, city or county government-issued form with picture ID. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- State issued ID card
- Public School records or forms that contain student picture, name and address
- Federal or State issued records or forms that contain student picture
- At the time of enrollment, students are issued a personal, unique login ID and password for NLRO systems.
- Exams within each course require proctoring which includes identity verification through proctor verification of approved student picture ID.
NLRO is committed to equal opportunity admissions for all students.
It is school policy that no one shall be treated differently, separately, or have any action directly affecting them taken on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability where a person is otherwise qualified or could be with reasonable accommodation.