In order to enroll with NLRO, you must have a transcript showing successful completion of eighth grade. You will need that transcript in a digital format (either a PDF or a scanned photo) to begin the application process.
Once you have your transcript, fill out the NLRO Application. There is a $75 application fee that may be paid by credit card and you will attach your transcript. After completing the NLRO Application, you will be contacted by an Admissions Advisor, who will give you further instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact an admissions advisor by phone at 601-982-8003 or by email at email@example.com for answers concerning the program and/or enrollment.
- Completion of an application submission requires the submission of a federal, state, city or county government-issued picture ID card or a federal, state, city or county government-issued form with picture ID. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- State-issued Driver’s License
- State issued ID card
- Public School records or forms that contain student picture, name and address
- Federal or State issued records or forms that contain student picture
- At the time of enrollment, students are issued a personal, unique login ID and password for NLRO systems.
- Exams within each course require proctoring which includes identity verification through proctor verification of approved student picture ID.
NLRO is committed to equal opportunity admissions for all students.
It is school policy that no one shall be treated differently, separately, or have any action directly affecting them taken on the basis of race, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability where a person is otherwise qualified or could be with reasonable accommodation.
504 / ADA Compliance
New Learning Resources Online acknowledges its responsibility under Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act to prohibit discrimination in its policies and programs regarding students. Discrimination against any person with a disability will not knowingly be permitted in our program. Under Section 504, NLRO has the responsibility to make reasonable modifications or accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
Eligibility requirements will be determined after a student turns in all required documentation such as the following:
· Medical Records
· IEP from previous high school
The above documentation must be turned in with enrollment papers during the evaluation process. These records will be privately held in the student’s file. After determining the student’s disability, the following accommodations can be made:
· Special Technical Support
· Extra Time on Tests
· Help taking notes during instructional time
The following persons have been designated as the Section 504/Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator and will handle inquiries regarding NLRO’s nondiscrimination policies on the basis of disability.
Section 504/ADA Coordinator
Ms. Shamekia Black
1417 Lelia Drive
Jackson, MS 39216